Letus Color Temp & ND Fader Test
- Same idea as the ND fader, only in color temperature. It is adjustable from no color shift to blue (daylight) to orange (tungsten).
- Great way to optically color balance the image, making for cleaner imagery with less post processing needed.
- Helpful tool for those shooting with any Red camera. (Red One, Epic, or Scarlet.)
- Can be used to help create a look in camera. (As seen in the video above.) Optically warm up or cool down and image.
- Good addition to a set of coral filters. Not a replacement for the corals, as it has a different warmth to it.
- At 180 degrees off axis from the sun, there is some darkening of the image due to the nature of the polarizing of the light.
Until Next Time - Get Out There And Shoot!
Ryan E. Walters, Cinematographer